- The administrator of your personal data is PIAP Space sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, 02-486 Al. Jerozolimskie 202, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The administrator conducts the processing of your personal data.
- In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address of the administrator’s branch, Al. Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warsaw.
- Your personal data may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||The period of storage of personal data|
|Data of employees of state / private institutions, reporting to the Administrator to organize the project,
Data of contact persons relationship Administrator – entity from a state / private institution (indicated in the contract),
Data of individual clients reporting to the Administrator in order to organize the project,
Customer data of the Principal and his employees are processed in order to perform contracts concluded with these entities.
|Article 6 (1) (b) RODO.||For the duration of the contract and the time necessary after its termination resulting from legal provisions.|
|The so-called “HR data”, data of the Administrator’s employees, including in personal files,
The so-called “CV data”, i.e. data of future employees – data from art. 22  1 of the Labor Code and additional data for which the candidate has given his voluntary consent, are processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation by the Administrator.
|Article 6 (1) (c)RODO in connection with Article 22 1 Labor code||The duration of the contract with the employees, the period necessary to fulfill the employer’s legal obligation.|
|Data of current and potential customers,
Data provided for the contract, incl. telephone number or e-mail address, are processed to notify about offers, commercial information, promotions, etc.
|Article 6 (1) (a) RODO – consent. Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) RODO – the so-called legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is marketing of own products.||Until the consent is withdrawn, until the completion of the contract.|
|Pursuing claims||Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) RODO, as the so-called legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the pursuit of claims and defense of rights.||The processing period results from a legal provision, e.g. from the rules established by the Civil Code regarding the limitation of claims.|
|Tax obligations||Article 6 (1) (c) RODO in conjunction with Article 74 (2) the Accounting Act||The processing period results from the legal provision.|
RODO– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
Labor Code – the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108, as amended).
Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 459, as amended).
Accounting Act – the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395, as amended).
- Your personal data will be shared with other recipients, including:
- Entities cooperating with the Administrator,
- Providers of ICT services, courier companies, entities providing advisory and audit services, legal assistance, scientific and research units to us.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to your personal data,
- Correct your personal data,
- Deletion of personal data,
- Restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority,
- Data portability,
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- Object to the processing of personal data.
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Personal Data Inspector using the contact details indicated in point 2.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.