Work at piap space
PIAP Space is part of the PIAP group. The company provides technologies and products for the space sector. The company’s core business is the provision of services in the field of design and production of technological instrumentation for satellite integration and testing (MGSE) and the development of technologies for orbital and planetary robotics.
We owe a lot to our employees. We form a strong team, to whom we set standards in global markets.
We are constantly looking for support for our team. We are happy to talk to ambitious students and university graduates, as well as people with professional experience, to determine the possibility of their employment.
In our company, employees take over responsibility within the framework of their functions from the beginning, and at the same time can count on optimal support.
We are guided by the following principle:
You use your experience for us and we offer unlimited support in return. You help us to rise to the heights, and we support your development.
- an interesting job in a dynamically developing company in the space sector
- remuneration adequate to qualifications and work performed
- the opportunity to participate in projects for the space sectorcarried out in international consortia
- the opportunity to participate in the individual development program (including technical training, participation in industry meetings, foreign conferences)
- free car parking
- an additional payment for MULTISPORT benefits
- surcharge for life insurance
- surcharge for a family card for private medicine
Stages of the recruitment process:
publication of an advertisement on Pracuj.pl, LinkedIn and others, created according to job descriptions, consulted with section managers and the Management Board (if necessary).
initial selection of applications according to the criteria specified in the advertisement. We approach the recruitment of disabled people with particular preference.
telephone contact with selected Candidates, during which we initially verify the information contained in the CV.
qualification for the next stage and invitation to an interview at the company’s headquarters or online, during which we also organize professional competence tests or delegate tasks to be performed.
the last recruitment interview at the company’s headquarters, optionally with the participation of the President of the Management Board.
employment decision made on the basis of an interview with the Candidate, verification of references or the results of professional competence tests.
signing the contract between the Employer and the Employee.
- We guarantee confidentiality and discretion to all Candidates participating in the recruitment processes.
- We always send feedback to candidates taking part in the recruitment process in the next stage.
- All applicants entered in our database must have a signed data processing clause.